Bon Accord is a rural community located in the centre of Sturgeon County, and is only minutes away from Edmonton, Alberta.
The Town is seeking a qualified Public Works Supervisor who will provide over all leadership, coordination, collaboration and direction to ensure that services are provided to residents and stakeholders in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Reporting to the CAO, you will oversee all areas of Public Works, Roads, Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection, Parks, Recreation and Cemetery.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- CET Certification in a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience willalso be considered.
- Supervisory and leadership skills including that of performance management
- Road construction and maintenance
- Water and Wastewater construction and maintenance
- Capital and operating budget preparation and management
- Recreational facility operations
- Leader in occupational health and safety programs
The successful applicant will be required to work a 40-hour work week, with some evenings, weekends and emergency call-outs. A copy of the full job description is on the website at www.bonaccord.ca/employment.html. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Resumes outlining education, qualifications and experience should be sent to the undersigned.
Send Resumes via
E Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Box 779 Bon Accord, AB T0A 0K0
Attention: Joyce Pierce/CAO
The Town of Bon Accord wishes to thank all applicants for applying, however, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted.
For further information you can Call Dennis Tomuschat Superintendent, Town of Bon Accord. 780-565-0557.