Claresholm has the amenities of a larger urban centre, with the warmth and sincerity of a down-to-earth community. This is a community where people of all ages think like champions, and really pull together to make things happen.
This EXCITING position will Promote and Develop the Business sector within the Town of Claresholm. If you are a person that has vision for the future and likes to grow, develop and be a part of something big …
Reporting to the CAO
- Manage the Town’s relationship with Local Business’ and Investors
- Develop and Grow Industry Attraction
- Develop and Execute a Visitor Engagement Program and Signage Initiatives
- Collect and Maintain Relevant Demographic Information: both Paper and Web-based
- Provide Presentations, Reports, Agendas, and Minutes to the Town Economic Development Committee
- Transferrable Experience/Education such as: Communications, Business, Agricultural background with degree, Planning, Economic Development, etc.
- Understanding of the Development Approvals Process
- Excellent Communication Skills; displayed through dealings with citizens, potential clients, staff members and the board
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Big Picture Professional with a Desire for Continuous Learning
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Long term Stability and Growth
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Ability to Develop and Grow the Economic Town Base
Please visit www.claresholm.ca to learn more about the Town of Claresholm.
Only ONLINE applications will be accepted.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.