The Town is seeking a qualified Director of Public Services who will provide over all leadership, coordination, collaboration and direction to ensure that services are provided to residents and stakeholders in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
Reporting to the CAO, you will oversee all areas of Public Works, Roads, Water Distribution and Wastewater Collection, Parks, Recreation and Cemetery.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- • CET Certification in a related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- • Supervisory and leadership skills including that of performance management
- • Road construction and maintenance
- • Water and Wastewater construction and maintenance
- • Capital and operating budget preparation and management
- • Recreational facility operations
- • Leader in occupational health and safety programs
The successful applicant will be required to work a 40-hour work week, with some evenings, weekends and emergency call-outs.
This position will remain open until a successful candidate is found. Candidates should submit their resumes, including references, current drivers abstract and salary expectations to:
Teri Pelletier, CMA, B.Comm - Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Millet, Box 270, Millet, AB T0C 1Z0
Fax: (780) 387-4459
The Town of Millet thanks all applicants for their interest, but advises that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.