The Town of Cochrane is recruiting for a limited term 12 month contract. Reporting to the Manager of Municipal Enforcement, this position is responsible for providing assistance to the Community Peace Officers and Emergency services personnel including clerical, administrative duties and customer service.
We are looking for a candidate with 3 - 5 years municipal administrative experience, preferably in a emergency / protective services setting. High school diploma or equivalent is also required for this position.
Do you have the following skills?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and manage your time appropriately
- Independent problem solving skills
- Previous experience organizing, entering and maintaining records and files
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent work ethic and commitment to high level of customer service
These skills will be utilized within the Municipal Enforcement team to dispatch and data entry for the section. You will play a key customer service role for the section receiving, directing and responding to requests from both internal and external stakeholders. A high degree of confidentiality will be required.
Does this sound like the exciting opportunity you are looking for? Please ensure you apply before the deadline of midnight January 19, 2018
Please apply via our website at http://www.cochrane.ca/546/Human-Resources